jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

obama abandoning principle...did he have any before???

1. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 3 years ago

well there just isn't much I can say, read the facts for yourself...when are others going to wake up and see the truth of what is going on...there can be denial of what is happening right in front of our eyes, but I suppose seeing truth can be hard to define and accept...I remember how I felt about Bushy, when I was a starry-eyed doe of political patriotism

here's another...

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/02/ … p=trending

here's the original post on principles
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/02/ … p=trending

1. GA Anderson profile image86
      GA Andersonposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Just a link? No comment, or was creating the title enough for you?

I know I'm feeling a bit like a curmudgeon, but I won't click a bare link or participate more than this.

But, then again, I'm probably the only one that feels like this.

2. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Wow.  Both good articles!
      Maybe, just maybe, Obama's "chickens are starting to "come home to roost".   Certainly none too early either, considering the state of disunion he's put America in.

Thanks for the links.  The Liz Peek one about Sara Horowitz's dirty dealings with Obama and how he's bypassing campaign rules is an eye-opener.

2. Drhu profile image60
    Drhuposted 3 years ago

You won't get any of our liberal friends to look at those because they link to Fox. They are afraid of them.

1. Josak profile image60
      Josakposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Terrified. Stupidity might be contagious tongue

Actually I used to watch Fox for fun, in many parts of the world people have FOX parties where friends get together to laugh at how stupid and out of touch the views expressed are, I went to a couple.

1. mattforte profile image91
        mattforteposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Lol foxnews.

Link to all the articles you want. Everybody knows everything on the intarwebs is true!

1. Drhu profile image60
          Drhuposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Oh certainly truth just oozes out.....

Especially on these forums.