jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

That's rich. Obama pardons a gun criminal.

1. 0
    JaxsonRaineposted 3 years ago

... politicians. It's so sad they are ruining... I mean running(by which I mean ruining) our country.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 3 years ago in reply to this

what are you referring to...someone who possessed a gun without a license?...couldn't find what you may have read.

2. PrettyPanther profile image86
      PrettyPantherposted 3 years ago in reply to this

He pardoned a man who was convicted in 1974 of "possession of an unregistered firearm and a firearm without a serial number." This man was one of several pardons who were "sentenced only to probation, a fine or a few months of home confinement."

The purpose of this type of pardon is simply to help a proven law-abiding citizen by removing a stigma from his or her record so as to lift certain legal restrictions, such as doing business with the government. 

Obama Pardons 17 Felons

Do you think this is a bad thing?

1. American View profile image61
        American Viewposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Or could it be hey needed the pardon so that they could become gun owners again, something they cannot do as convicted felons.

3. John Holden profile image60
      John Holdenposted 3 years ago in reply to this

But Jaxson, I thought you thought everybody should own a gun and that the government should not control the guns!

The man should be a hero to you, you should be ranting about the poor man being stigmatised for forty years just for owning an unlicensed and unidentifiable firearm!