jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

The common sense of Dr.Carson

1. Barefootfae profile image59
    Barefootfaeposted 3 years ago

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/03/41085-d … of-speech/

It's nice to see someone with the courage to address what is happening with our media.

What do you think?

1. Old Poolman profile image83
      Old Poolmanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

We can only hope he decides to run for President in 2016.  We can be certain that this will be met with a great deal of resistance from both the Media and the good old boy club currently occupying these chairs.
      He will have a heck of a time getting the nomination, because he makes all of those currently in office look like fools for not just applying plain old common sense to so many of our current problems.
      I would suggest that all of those who have not seen any of the videos of this man, take a look and you will be impressed.
      He speaks from the heart and from the head, and doesn't use speeches written by speech writers, nor does he use a teleprompter.

1. bBerean profile image60
        bBereanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I already can't wait to see him in debates.  Wish we could have seen him school Obama.

2. 0
    Brenda Durhamposted 3 years ago

From what I've seen and heard so far,  he's a good man.  Definitely a good speaker.   And with guts!  haha.   He had the guts to speak softly and take a stand against Obama's carp without a hitch in his meaning and without much opposition at the time.  So I'd say he has quite a presence about him, a certain charisma backed up by common sense.   He boldly went where no man had gone before!  hahhaha.