'Boston Bombings' another conspiracy?

1. Johnjfernando profile image60
    Johnjfernandoposted 3 years ago

So now that everything is done, I go online to check out additional reports and find lot of people calling it yet another conspiracy. I have my views on the 9/11 attacks in agreement to some level with it being a conspiracy, but this ridiculous as when the media was quick to point fingers at the middle east and even north Korea. Seriously consider this event and tell me what you think because as far as I'm concerned, this was just the work of two idiotic morons who have no respect for the living people around them.

1. Emmanuel Marosi profile image73
      Emmanuel Marosiposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Even though it is too early to come to a conclusion that the Boston bombing is a conspiracy similar to the September 11 attacks, we can, on only one condition presume that it is a conspiracy.
      No one man or country would dare to fight a giant like the United States, unless you have god on your side.

1. Johnjfernando profile image60
        Johnjfernandoposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes. I still find it appalling that people like Alex Jones are going out there and preaching it to be yet another setup by the government in order to gain money and support at the end of the day. I'm still trying to figure it out, myself.

working