jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Blind Obedience

1. profile image0
    Sooner28posted 3 years ago

http://www.infowars.com/video-students- … -searches/

You don't have to like Alex Jones or the guy in the video to be disturbed by the willingness of a few of the college students to allow themselves to be searched so willingly.

2. tirelesstraveler profile image87
    tirelesstravelerposted 3 years ago

Scary, very scary  those students who didn't even bat an eyelash.  I would have slapped him.

1. profile image0
      Sooner28posted 3 years ago in reply to this

He had no real authority at all.  He knows the laws and that it is a felony to impersonate a police officer, so he had to frame his message in the right way to avoid arrest.

He didn't say how many college students stopped, or how many he even tried to stop, so he can be criticized on those grounds; however, even one person being so gullible is scary.

1. tirelesstraveler profile image87
        tirelesstravelerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

He never said he was a policeman. He had a tee shirt and jeans on and nothing to identify him as a policeman.  Why didn't anyone ask him for his ID?

3. GA Anderson profile image86
    GA Andersonposted 3 years ago

Good topic - his "petition" videos are even more revealing.

Now, as I shake my head and declare that I am not advocating the implementation of voter intelligence tests......

After watching his "Muslim pressure cooker" petition video.- It's hard not to feel a need for one.

Alas, maybe Darwinism is a good thing

GA

4. innersmiff profile image79
    innersmiffposted 3 years ago

The one he shot the day before the last election was brilliant, asking people what they thought of Obama/Romney's win. It has to be a kick in the teeth for supporters of absolute democracy.

working