jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Gripe Friday (05/10/2013)

1. mike102771 profile image83
    mike102771posted 3 years ago

This is a forum I will try and post every Friday to allow people to vent without being booted off other forums for being off topic because here there is no topic. I am posting it in social issues because it gets a lot of traffic and may offer a release valve for the angry, so enjoy.

The radio network WNIR (100.1) in Kent, Ohio during the John “Couchburner” Denning show from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (EST) has what they call gripe Friday. The idea is that anyone can call and complain on the air. I think this would be a good idea here for everyone to gripe about what is bothering them (without starting a new forum). Please complain away.

2. mike102771 profile image83
    mike102771posted 3 years ago

I was driving down the road at 65 mph in a 55 zone (tweeting my thoughts and drinking) being past by other cars as if I was parked. It's bad enough that I have to sit on my seatbelt to stop the alarm from going off, but it's just too much to have to share the road with people like that.

3. innersmiff profile image87
    innersmiffposted 3 years ago

I was subject to a major toilet blockage. After "Operation blue-tack kebab-sticks together and shove it down" failed, it was down to the old-fashioned way.

1. mike102771 profile image83
      mike102771posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Don't eat the sticks (not all fiber is good for you).