jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Oversight Committee on the Department of Justice

1. profile image0
    JaxsonRaineposted 3 years ago

If anything interesting comes out, I'll post it. Questioning Eric Holder on issues ranging from the Boston Bombing to the IRS stuff to the investigation of AP members, to wasteful spending.

$10,000 pizza parties were mentioned. Mmmmm, pizza.

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hmm.... will he actually be held to answering, or reckon they'll just give him a slap on the hand and a pat on the back like they did Hillary?

2. profile image0
    JaxsonRaineposted 3 years ago

I had to go after the first 10 minutes or so... all he had said up to that point was

I don't know
    I don't have any information on that
    I wasn't involved with that
    I didn't have any part in that
    I don't have that information

POTUS doesn't know what's going on anywhere.
    Secretary of state doesn't know anything about what's going on in the state department.
    Holder doesn't know what's going on in the DoJ.
    IRS chairperson doesn't know what's going on in the IRS.

Either 100% incompetent, or liars.

1. profile image0

Because of their lack of responsibility,  dispensable is what they are;  they should be kicked out and replaced temporarily by ............almost anybody!  lol.  .............until we can rightly elect and appoint people who actually give a whit and know what they're doing.

2. bBerean profile image60
      bBereanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

If the administration is to be believed, there are huge potential savings available by simply disbanding all of our intelligence departments.  What do we need them for if the president first hears about everything from the press anyway?

Of course, up until the recent scandals, if he waited for the mainstream media to inform him about problems he should be addressing, he would never know.  Perhaps he just needs Limbaugh and Fox to keep him informed.  wink

1. profile image0

He needs a conscience that's not been seared with the hot iron of narcissism.

working