jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Proud to be a democrat

1. 0
    JaxsonRaineposted 3 years ago

I'm not going to comment on this, I want to hear what others have to say first.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b201/ … 9c9d6b.jpg

1. Quilligrapher profile image88
      Quilligrapherposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinions. I think the part about the C-Section is hysterically funny. If you have a point to make, why not simple say it?

1. 0
        JaxsonRaineposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Because, if I started off with my commentary, it would ruin the opportunity for me to hear from others.

2. 61
      Lie Detectorposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I think some conservative wanted to have a little fun and thought this would be funny.

C-section, that's classic.

3. Josak profile image59
      Josakposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Pretty good satire.

4. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Well,  it actually might be a real letter,  ya never know.
      The silly points that the "person" tried to make about Obama being black, etc.,  are points that many Democrats have actually said in public before.   And Obama himself has dissed the Constitution so many times it's not even funny.   I'd be willing to bet that there are some editors who would actually let that piece be published without even reading it all,  or without seeing the silly points either!    Seriously,  haven't you heard some of the silliness that's come outta the mouths of even the Democrats who are in power?   Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, Eric Holder, all of them and others have said things that are either ignorant or blindly anti-Republican just 'cause they can say 'em.

I'm not saying all Democrats are ignorant and silly.   But there's a lot of them who are,  and the worst ones seem to be in our leadership.   Wow,  how embarrassing and bigoted.   Reckon they came from some place that's "uncivilized"?

1. maxoxam41 profile image80
        maxoxam41posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I didn't see anything that can make a democrat be proud of his/her actions? Did Obama respond to the expectations of his electorate? No. Did the democrats in the congress acted accordingly? Neither.
        Republicans, democrats are the same for me.