I Fear

1. 0
    Sooner28posted 3 years ago

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/27/opini … odayspaper

I fear "geoengineering" will happen, but the consequences of it will not be understood.  Instead of changing our insane lifestyles, we are going to do this.

1. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

From your link:
      "How confident can we be, even after research and testing, that the chosen technology will work as planned?"

I would have to say that anyone that would assign a confidence level of anything above zero is an idiot.

Yeah, it really is something be frightened of.  We don't have 1% of the knowledge we need to even think about attempting such a thing.

2. maxoxam41 profile image78
    maxoxam41posted 3 years ago

Very scary, I have to acknowledge. To be honest, I think that I don't need them to damage more my planet. I have enough of those Merlins the wizard. It's been years that we've been warned as for the global warming and it resulted in nothing significant. Now either we change drastically our ways of life, either we die (with or without the intervention of those pseudo/scientists who pretend to know our planet). Had they known it, they would have acted promptly.
    Now they are trying to force us to adopt their plan, I refuse. I want a referendum on the matter. I want to determine my future. Enough of them deciding for me. I say NO to their plan. Are they trying to instill fear for us to follow their poor judgement?