Israeli Apartheid

1. 59
    NewRepublicanposted 7 years ago

As an American citizen I have supported Israel and it's fight for freedom and democracy.  However, after seeing this video I found myself questioning my support for Israel.  I understand that 1/3 of our foreign aid goes to Israel every year.  This is my tax money!!!  Is any of this legit or is it just the liberal media criticizing Israel? 

Video is in two parts:

1. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image60
      VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 7 years ago in reply to this

how much do you pay taxes to your government?  Is it equal to the aid given to Israel by USA?  We have right to question a government's policy in a democracy.  But that too to an extent.  The present and previous governments of your country are following a policy on Israel. Those policy makers are more intelligent.  The policy made by them will suit your country's security.  Payment of taxes to a government is not to question it... only to provide secuity and basic amenities to us.

2. Paraglider profile image91
    Paragliderposted 7 years ago

NewRepublican - Can I suggest you read at least some of this thread where the Israel/Palestine relationship is discussed in considerable depth.It may lead you ro reassess your position.