jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (16 posts)

See ya guys

1. profile image0
    JaxsonRaineposted 4 years ago

I'm getting harassing emails and comments from people from another forum, so I'm shutting this account down. It's been fun smile

1. Zelkiiro profile image84
      Zelkiiroposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Awww, but your opposition and your insane logic were actually interesting and at times enlightening! Don't give in! Don't leave me here with uneducated dullards whose only responses are "Nuh-uh!" and "No, you!"

2. bBerean profile image61
      bBereanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sad to see cyber terrorism on any scale be successful, but I understand.  I hope I will enjoy your posts again soon, (although I may not know it's you).  wink

1. John Holden profile image60
        John Holdenposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You will lol

3. Quilligrapher profile image88
      Quilligrapherposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hang tight and they lose; cave and they win.
      http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6919429.jpg

1. gmwilliams profile image82
        gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sadly, Jaxson left us and is no more.

4. rhamson profile image75
      rhamsonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

While I did not agree with much of what you expressed in the forum I did enjoy your passion on the topics. Your responses did have redeemable merit even though some of your conclusions were off in my opinion. We will miss your input.

1. profile image0
        Beth37posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I really admire this kind of opposition. It's honest yet respectful. I wish we all could be more like this.

5. Reality Bytes profile image92
      Reality Bytesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Peace out!

2. gmwilliams profile image82
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

DON'T LEAVE.  YOU are a valuable point of this community.  Don't let the haters, negaters, and other unevolved souls cause you to leave.  NEVER GIVE THEM THAT SATISFACTION.  Who are THEY  anyway? STAY!

You have a massive fan base.  I am one of your avid fans.  Do not let inferior minds make you leave.  You should report those who harass you and leave nasty e-mails to the HubPages Team.  Harassment is NOT to be tolerated in the HubPages Community, it is totally egregious and unprofessional. As I am typing this, I am in utter shock and tears! Again, DON'T LEAVE!

3. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 4 years ago

that's too bad...some people must be really bored and/or afraid to state something for all to see....i can't believe some folks would send harassing emails in the first place....don't leave because of the cowards/bullies!...just ignore it....trash the messages before you even  read them......

4. habee profile image89
    habeeposted 4 years ago

Jax, hang tough! We need you here!

1. profile image0
      Motown2Chitownposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I agree with habee.  AND from what I've seen of you round here, you're more than capable of holding your own against jerkies who can't figure out how to discuss an issue and resort to harassment and idiocy. 

big_smile

1. gmwilliams profile image82
        gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

To habee and motown2chitown, Jaxson has left our community, he is no longer with HubPages.  How sad, I will miss his input!

1. habee profile image89
          habeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

So will I.

2. profile image0
          Motown2Chitownposted 4 years ago in reply to this

sad

working