jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Satanists claim they've turned Westboro founder's dead mom gay

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 3 years ago

Satanists turn on the members of Westboro Church in their own way
    After the Westboro Baptist Church threatened to picket the funerals of Boston Marathon bombing victims, a group calling itself the Satanic Temple decided that enough was enough. So they performed a "Pink Mass" at the grave of Westboro founder Fred Phelps's mother  a ritual they claim has made her a lesbian..
    Does this fall under the heading of "strange but true?.
    I guess they are doing what others wish they could...only thing wrong is most people don't like Satanists...

http://now.msn.com/westboro-baptist-chu … nic-temple

1. bBerean profile image61
      bBereanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

...and so the Rainbow Zombie Coalition was founded that fateful day...

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 3 years ago

I've always heard that there will be giving or taking in marriage in heaven (or, presumably, Hell).  As marriage is the only acceptable setting for sex, there must be no sexual activity, either.  As heaven is a place of happiness, not repressed sexuality, any and all human sexuality must be missing there.  The church must (once more) be wrong.

In any case those whackos don't have any more idea of what is real and what is not than the WBC does.  They're either all completely around the bend or collecting large sums of money for their antics.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

Maybe I just have an extremely juvenile sense of humor, but that story is freaking hilarious.