jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

The Roderick Scott case - No Riots

1. Superkev profile image85
    Superkevposted 3 years ago

Funny how there were no calls for a Federal investigation, no claims of racism, no death threats, nothing. This is for all you hypocritical bleeding hearts wishing for George Zimmerman's demise, where were you when this happened?

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_st … -shooting/

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Keep continuing to stoke up that hatred....

Superkevposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I am simply asking what the difference is between this and the Zimmerman case, other than that the races are reversed.

No hatred at all, everything you libs disagree with or doesn't fit your agenda is considered 'hate' by you, it's a worn out meme at this point, old and busted.

I see you don't like to be made to look in a mirror.

So, why don't you tell me what the difference is here and why you were not outraged by this as you are by the Zimmerman case.

2. innersmiff profile image78
    innersmiffposted 3 years ago

TV tells them how to feel
    Now real life has no appeal

Superkevposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Well, I am tired of the libs trying to make everything come out as they 'feel' it should regardless of facts or evidence. The law doesn't work like that.

What I want to know is where was the national outrage when a BLACK neighborhood watchman shot and killed an unarmed white 17 year old. Where were the bleeding hearts wanting to change Stand Your Ground then?

Where were the calls for gun control?
      Where were the calls for a UN investigation?
      Where were the protests?
      Where were the death threats?
      The doctored 911 calls?
      The talking heads and Al &Jesse sermonizing about how this man hunted this poor 17 year old 'child' down like a dog?

On and on and on. There was none of it! WHY???

1. innersmiff profile image78
        innersmiffposted 3 years ago in reply to this

There is no answer because there was no thought informing the outrage to the Martin/Zimmerman case to being with.

working