jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I have told you many times I am not a good man. But these two love me.

1. Ericdierker profile image81
    Ericdierkerposted 3 years ago

My pappy was a great man. A doctor and a healer. With multiple degrees and some time spent with Einstein and raised Jesuit.
    Ok he boxed his way to pay for Yale. But a fun thing was he grew up in Hollywood back in the hey day. I mean back when Tom Mix and John Wayne were cool to the rule. My grandpa ran a film studio.

Life is tough. But sometimes we find some love in corners of the room. I remember Both these men personally.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B971FNuLgQo neither is Jewish. And I sat on Robert Culp's lap and played footsie with Bill during a break in I spy.

These men of this time broke barriers.

Today do you get it. They broke them down. So shut up and enjoy your brother.

What say you?

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Who says YOU'RE not a good man.  I beg to differ!

1. Ericdierker profile image81
        Ericdierkerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

My friend I once read about Churchhill. And I read about my brother, Ghandi and those old boys claimed to have greatness shoved upon them. Maybe you and me have goodness shoved on us. Cuz I tell ya. It ain't so comfy on my shoulders. I would rather be bad.
        But my kids and my wife make me be good. Did I ever tell ya, I like Elvis?

1. 0
          Brenda Durhamposted 3 years ago in reply to this

If you like Elvis, you can't be all bad.   wink

2. Gypsy Rose Lee profile image63
    Gypsy Rose Leeposted 3 years ago

You shouldn't put yourself down. Besides you sound like you had an absolutely fascinating childhood.

3. 0
    Beth37posted 3 years ago

Have you written a hub about your grandfather?