jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Remember baby shot is face supposedly by 2 black teenagers

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 3 years ago

It seems that the story might not be what the mother of the baby made it out to be:

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-ne … t-by-teens

1. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 3 years ago in reply to this

That's wild.
      So sad either way.

But still doesn't make it okay for people to demonize Zimmerman, sorry to tell ya.
      Because there are dozens and dozens of similar stories that ARE true.

2. Credence2 profile image86
      Credence2posted 3 years ago in reply to this

No doubt that this is a tragedy, but I await the physical evidence to support the allegation by the woman that the two black teens are guilty. Blacks have been accused of crimes before by those wanted to deflect guilt from themselves for their own benefit. I will wait and see...

Young people can be the most violent and dangerous because it takes maturity and experience to appreciate the value of life.

3. dianetrotter profile image82
      dianetrotterposted 3 years ago in reply to this

There have been other instances where white women have killed their children and blamed it on a black person.  They knew how easily it would be believed.  It takes a really sick person to do this.  I see she has mental issues and is bipolar paranoid schizophrenic.  I hope this is resolved soon and, if the boys are innocent, I pray they will be exonerated and coverage will be just as broad as the initial reporting.