Areas of concern w/ President Obama

1. GreYGhost profile image61
    GreYGhostposted 3 years ago

Yes , he's our president and there's nothing we can do about it now because low intelligence voters out weigh the masses. There's a few concerns I have. How he backed the overthrow in the Arab states by FB people and violence, disguising it as a peaceful thing. Also, health care will be destroyed and we(workers) are taking it on the chin, (or the ass) with the hours now being cut to 30 . Just a few things I worry about that nobodies doing anything about or questioning because we now in fact are sheeple. I don't like it or trust in it. The other would have to be the misinformation that's being put out there about current racism and the whole trayvon shit. I'm done . I don't care or know what a little peon like myself can do about it so I'm venting.

1. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Join the crowd of rightfully angry and frustrated Americans.
      We are huge.

2. 83
    Education Answerposted 3 years ago

Count me as a member in the crowd.  I'm frustrated too. 

Based on approval ratings, it appears that the majority of Americans are frustrated, yet the majority of Americans voted for the POTUS.  My guess is that many of those votes were directed towards Obama, because many people were "voting for the lesser of two evils."  We've heard that a lot.