jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Another example of the "peaceful" Israeli!

1. maxoxam41 profile image81
    maxoxam41posted 3 years ago

http://youtube/FZrlKo_PGMI. Any opinion? For the one who decides to shut up, I understand, it takes some strength to oppose the majority thinking, not everybody has it!

1. Credence2 profile image84
      Credence2posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hiya Max! While the rightwinger will say to the contrary I can easily be against Isreali foreign policy and not be anti-semitic. I don't buy this 'only democarcy in the middle east' stuff as grounds for our shoveling out billions of dollars. I think that the Isreali government takes advantage of the American Judeo-Christian mindset, this idea that they are some sort of 'chosen people' or such.

If Isrealis are serious about peace, how about a cease and desist on building furhter settlements?

You have been that cup of coffee I needed to get started this morning! Thanks Max.

maxoxam41posted 3 years ago in reply to this

For who doesn't follow Middle Eastern news I just read an article stating that the Israelis penetrated on the Lebanese soil on August 5th 2013 (they crossed the famous blue line) confirming the sovereignty violation of the Lebanese territory.
        While Israel bombs Syria and bites little by little the Golan Height, while it increases the building of Jewish colonies on Palestinian soil, while it invades the Lebanese land who are the terrorists the Israelis or the Palestinians, the Lebanese or the Syrians? The greater Israel is really a project otherwise why to advance on their territories? As I supported the Irish in their combat against England, I support those oppressed people!
        Once again, to answer this question will require guts.
        If they were the "chosen people" they would not be stealing others' lands, they wouldn't have been persecuted by everybody. I could easily draw a parallel between Germany before 1933 and the contemporary US and Europe. If you notice well who is not Jewish in the key governmental positions in the US or France (to pick one among others)?

1. Credence2 profile image84
          Credence2posted 3 years ago in reply to this

As long as they continue building the settlements, I cannot take their claim for a peaceful resolution to the conflict seriously. For me, American foreign policy must insist on an even handed attitude in the region. We need good relations with Israel Arab neighbors for our own purposes. Israel has always been oblivious to that.

As Israel takes care of its needs as shall the US!

2. Zelkiiro profile image84
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

This speaks volumes.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll145/Zelkiiro/527968_374404039298298_1194426410_n.jpg

Another disgusting reality about the most fascist country of the world.

working