jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

John McCain doesn't want to return to "The View"

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image32
    fishskinfreak2008posted 7 years ago

WTF? Doesn't McCain want to reunite with Sarah Palin?

2. 0
    Leta Sposted 7 years ago

Why would he?  La Palin cost him the election.

Also, those ladies would eat him alive, poor old sot.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

This should be under entertainment smile The View is hardly hard-hitting political television.
    Besides...maybe McCain is too busy in Washington. Sarah Palin seems to have so much more spare time than he does.

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image32
      fishskinfreak2008posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Very true

4. kimback08 profile image61
    kimback08posted 7 years ago

apparently mccain couldn't take the heat so he got out of the kitchen.  coward.

5. crashcromwell profile image81
    crashcromwellposted 7 years ago

If McCain could make it through his eventual appearance on Letterman, he could handle The View. But he has no reason to do it. He'll never run for President again, and I wouldn't be surprised if this is his last term in the Senate.

6. seemorebangkok profile image62
    seemorebangkokposted 7 years ago

I was watching TV and saw some guy with a video camera ask McCain how the US stimulus package will help his family. McCain's reply was "I don't know, because I don't know your family."

Some might say, yeah, that's an honest answer. But as a statesman who cares about US citizens, shouldn't he have a better answer then that.

To me it sounded more like "I don't care, I'm not President."

I felt sorry when McCain lost. After all he went through in POW prison.

But now I'm rethinking my opinion about him.

7. 59
    NewRepublicanposted 7 years ago

What The View did to McCain was really messed up and unprofessional.  The hosts having a liberal chip on their shoulders grilled him to the fullest extent while they just had a good time chatting with Obama. 

With that said, I think Elizabeth Hasselbeck is an idiot.  All she does is repeat what was said on Hannity's show like a parrot.  I don't think she has any original views of her own.  But I have this conspiracy where I believe the liberal network or producers of the show purposely put one conservative person on the show who happens to not be so bright and have the rest of the hosts be smarter and liberal, so that in the end conservatives get a bad name.