President Obama ! Seriously Racism ?

1. ahorseback profile image53
    ahorsebackposted 2 years ago

Right ,  Here's a question for all the people who think that those who dislike The President for his  lack of leadership  Is Racially motivated  ?   If President Obama is only fifty percent , one  half African American.!.......Does that mean that conservatives have progressed to being only one half racists ? Wow  .....maybe we are advancing !  Your thoughts ?

1. The Frog Prince profile image79
      The Frog Princeposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That whole premise is as stupid as the people who level such a charge.  He was elected twice and only 13% of the voting population is black.  Go figure.

1. tsadjatko profile image89
        tsadjatkoposted 2 years ago in reply to this

"stupid as the people who level such a charge" oh you mean Oprah

I think the conservatives have worse problems than racism, don't you? Before they can get over racism they really need to stop killing babies, polluting the air and water, killing the planet for God's sake let alone pushing grannies off the cliffs and learn how to spend other people's money wastefully. When we see the signs they are correcting their thought on these matters maybe then they can attack their racism........

Oh, I'm sorry I don't know what came over me. I think my writing was just possessed by a liberal!  Does this forum need an exorcism?