jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Fox News: Megyn Kelly says Santa and Jesus are and/or should be white

1. Zelkiiro profile image84
    Zelkiiroposted 2 years ago

Why are these lunatics still on the air, again?

Well, okay, they're on the air so that Jon Stewart can tear them apart.

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to the TWILIGHT ZONE where ALL ISN'T WELL. 

2. rhamson profile image76
      rhamsonposted 2 years ago in reply to this

These wingnuts who pollute the airwaves with non news items are just trying to come up with something to talk about. If you try to find out anything about the war (remember the war in Afghanistan?) you have to either learn farsi so you can read the regions newspapers or listen to extremists world radio broadcasts. The US national news organizations are whores who have sold out to fluffy feel good reporting and have no moral compass to inform the US citizen of the goings on of the government so they can all keep their paychecks. What a bunch of morons!

John Stewart is about the only voice that seems to be able to put any of it in perspective. I used to think Dennis Miller had a good grasp on the situation but his falling in with the likes of Bill O'Reilly has somewhat taken me aback of his motives.

2. Ericdierker profile image81
    Ericdierkerposted 2 years ago

Wait a second! They should be white. The images of both are made to attract white people. The images are absurd propaganda. And therefore should not be thrust on any other race than the ones who came up with the ludicrous pictures.
    If the images had any relation to other races then I could see changing the colors.
    But as it stands do not denigrate other races with these images.
    (personally I like pictures of both of them, especially when they are with children, but my young son keeps asking why Jesus has long hair and why Santa has that ugly beard, but of course he is Amerasian)