Favorite conspiracy

1. ThompsonPen profile image83
    ThompsonPenposted 2 years ago via iphone

I have been hearing about giant death camps and all sorts of government conspiracies over the years. Some I think are ridiculous, while others I find plausible. In wondering which ones are your favorite, whether you find it mind boggling moronic or have the firmest belief that it is in the truth!
    I'll go firs - I believe in Area 51 and I think the US being involved in 9/11 is plausible. But having said that, pretty undecided on FEMA death camps, Fukushima and reptoids.

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The MOTHER of all conspiracy theories is that highly influential people have signed an infernal pact and are part of the Illuminati.   Such "pundists" have even go so far(laughing out loud now) that  such highly influential people have made "blood sacrifices" to obtain their status.   In these pundist's myopic mindview in order to become successful and famous, one has to "SELL ONE'S SOUL".  Really now, how LUDICRIOUS?  Ludicrous indeed!   Conspiracy theories are just that-CONspiracy to CON the unknowing and gullible!

1. ThompsonPen profile image83
        ThompsonPenposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Some of them are pretty entertaining, and there are so many variations of the Illuminati conspiracy. Just reading Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea's ["fictional" (?)] trilogy "Illuminatus! Trilogy", they explore many of them, both proving and disproving many other related and unrelated theories as well.
        I like the Reptoid ones, the ones David Icke so fondly writes about as well smile