jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Abortion Punchcard printed on NON-recycled paper OH MY!!!

1. 61
    gmwillamsposted 2 years ago

There are SOME people who do not care that their free abortion punchcard is printed on NONRECYCLED paper!!! Do you know how many trees had to die so you could have a card that gives you a tenth abortion FREE??? MANY people do not care about the lives of innocent trees being used to make these economically beneficial cards, can you believe it??? Have YOU petitioned your local abortion clinic to DEMAND that they use post-consumer materials to print their abortion punch cards???

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

You just started about 10 threads on how people shouldn't start aggressive and divisive threads, and now this.

Are you trolling us?

1. calculus-geometry profile image86
      calculus-geometryposted 2 years ago in reply to this

*look at the spelling of the name*

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The OP has also been banned...  The trolls will come and the trolls will go.

2. gmwilliams profile image85
        gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I SAW IT, I have reported the person and the thread to Team@HubPages!

2. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Psycheskinner. this person is not me. The person signed on 7 HOURS AGO as gmwillams with a hubberscore of 36  I am gmwilliams hubberscore of 89. I was asleep at 9, when this "thread" started and when I woke up and saw the threads, I reported the person and the threads to Team@HubPages.  Wilderness is right, the TROLLS are IN  FULL  FORCE!  Stricter parameters must be instituted and implemented by Team@HubPages. People who sign on HubPages should have AT LEAST 50 featured hubs before participating in the forums.