jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

WILL PRIVATE SECURITY LIKE BLACKWATER REPLACE THE ARMY IN ACTION IN A

1. maxoxam41 profile image79
    maxoxam41posted 2 years ago

FOREIGN COUNTRY AND ABUSE OF ITS POWER ON CIVILIANS? It is what I see is happening. What will prevent a society like former Blackwater, Xe Services, Academi to arm, finance, operate terrorist acts within the country? What will prevent such a military power not to be involved in the "uprising" of Ukraine?

2. maxoxam41 profile image79
    maxoxam41posted 2 years ago

In that same logic aren't special ops, forces whatever they call them mercenaries?

1. Superkev profile image85
      Superkevposted 2 years ago in reply to this

No, they most certainly are not. Try a dictionary.

maxoxam41posted 2 years ago in reply to this

And you are an expert, aren't you?
        What are they then? Enlighten me.
        You are using an assertion that will be supported by... the dictionary? If you use an assertion, what does support it?

1. psycheskinner profile image82
            psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Rather than bump your topics, I suggest that you accept when people don't want to engage with them.

And it is what you wanted to add? I would have appreciated an answer close to the subject.

2. Superkev profile image85
          Superkevposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Special ops are part of a legitimate military force of a recognized gov't.

A merc fights for whoever pays their asking price. This isn't rocket science slick.

I am getting tired of answering your posts in Pidgin English and your idiotic assertions. As my mother used to say, "You're just talking to hear your brains rattle".

As for my expertise, the mere fact that I served in the armed forces of my country makes me infinitely more qualified than you to know, never mind the length and breadth of my military experience and training.

Nothing you say makes any sense and you just pull things out of your backside and post them as if they are the gospel truth. You are not worth engaging in debate with as it is like trying to discuss things with a 3 year old.

According to Hubpages's rules, you would be elected for a ban "...I am getting tired of answering your posts in Pidgin English and your idiotic assertions. As my mother used to say, "You're just talking to hear your brains rattle". "
            But I am a fair player.
            In what way a private "security" services provider is governmental? The more you will answer, the wronger you will be. Maybe it justifies their wrongdoings oversea if affiliated to any government?
            I am not worthy because I go against the grain. You are a good soldier and I guess you would NEVER question their authority.
            As for what you mother said, it doesn't make it right, does it?

working