Spider-Man is a pervert!!!!! My spider senses are tingling again!

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 2 years ago

It's official, hell has frozen over.  According to young turks, a 22 year old man was arrested for groping women, while wearing a spider-man costume.  I don't know what else to say.  First we had that pervert, who built a spider-man statue that had a massive erection over a childrens' playground.  Now, we have 22 year old men molesting women, while dressed up as spidey.  Oh what has this world come to when you can't even trust your friendly neighborhood wall crawler anymore?  Oh the humanity.  Oh what a world. 

Also, it looks like another spider-man impersonator was acquitted for slugging a girl, when she stiffed him on some tip money.  Damn....when did spider-man become so violent?   THE CHILDREN!  WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!  lol  In case you people don't know, that last part in all caps was a direct reference to the simpsons' character, Mrs. Lovejoy, fyi. 

Anyway if you want to know more about the story, then please click on the links below:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc … -1.1839135

1. Stacie L profile image89
      Stacie Lposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I guess Stan Lee will have to get a good lawyer and sue them for impersonation....big_smile