Did Hamas really kill those Israeli teenagers?

1. Thomas Swan profile image94
    Thomas Swanposted 2 years ago

Three Israeli teenagers have been killed after being kidnapped weeks ago. Israel was quick to blame Hamas for the kidnapping, but strangely, Hamas didn't take credit. They've also denied any part in it. Even more strange is the execution of the teenagers. Hamas and other Palestinian groups have always sought to trade prisoners. Why would they kill them?

At the time of the kidnapping, I suspected something was awry. Now they're dead, I'm even more suspicious. Could this have been a government-ordered Mossad plot to start another conflict with the Palestinians? I certainly wouldn't put it past Netanyahu and Mossad. As ever, more information is required, otherwise it's just speculation. I would ask: Were these teenagers dissenters or activists against Israeli aggression? What will happen in terms of Israel's response? If Israel uses it as a pretext for war, it would certainly add to the theory.

Netanyahu said the teenagers were "kidnapped and murdered in cold blood by animals" and said: "Hamas will pay". There are also calls from many Israeli officials that Hamas be "eradicated" and "now is a time for actions, not words". Already, five Palestinians have been killed and 400 taken prisoner (or kidnapped... depends how you look at it, right?). It sounds like Netanyahu will get what he wants.

1. Silverspeeder profile image60
      Silverspeederposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Its nothing new though is it? This tit for tat war has been going on for years between two peoples who undoubtedly have the right to live there but unfortunately hate each others guts.
      There is no solution to this problem it will continue to boil over until the whole of mankind exterminates itself.
      Who will bury the last man/woman?

1. rhamson profile image77
        rhamsonposted 2 years ago in reply to this

This goes back to just after WWI when the Brits carved up the Holy Lands and left this area with new borders and many people made to live alongside those in which they did not get along. Iraq is a prime example. This left the Palestinian area in chaos. Along comes the US following WWII and with the help of the League of Nations declares the area a Jewish State. More bad blood and fast dirty wars follow. Now we have Israel in charge and they keep rubbing the local Arabs eyes in it by "acquiring" new territory autonomously leaving many Arabs homeless. What do they expect them to do. Is it Hamas? Who knows for sure as there is more than enough ire to go about that anyone could have done it. Yet America marches forward becoming part of it through its support. It is no wonder why the US is included as the enemy.