Obama's fainting woman circus. What do you think?

1. 0
    Andrew Hawkleyposted 7 years ago

I don't know if it's bad form to start a post with a link but plenty of people seem to be doing it now. Anyway I think you'll feel it's worth it after watching this video. In a seemingly rehearsed pattern women faint at different public speeches that Obama makes. Is it all set up? If so what is he trying to prove?

2. 0
    Leta Sposted 7 years ago

Huh.  Never saw those.  Very interesting, I've got to say--and I'm not sure what to think.  If it was staged, I don't think it was needed (perhaps it would have helped with low info. voters).

But then again, they say women all over the country had dreams about Clinton when he was elected (God knows why).  Obama is many shades more attractive, etc., in every way--so it could be legitimate.

This is the first actually slightly negative thing I've ever seen concerning Obama...  But then I'm the type that watched every debate and news conference--not the peripherals.

3. 61
    outsourcedamericaposted 7 years ago

I liked clinton over obama, but not sure if anyone in politics can fix the screwed up mess on the economic crisis quick or painless for most people. I DO believe the many people have enjoyed capitialisim or the benefits from it over the years however, there sure is a price for it and now we must begin our slow and painful economic deaths. I dont care who you are or were you come from, no one should be so rich that they can drive down the road in a LEXUS or a JAGUAR pass on by the people who deserve better than to eat out of a trash can or are homeless becuase the rich greedy banks a have forclosed on their homes after their jobs got sent to a slave nation such as china or singapor.
                                                                              COUNTRY BLESS OUR GOD