jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

This thread is going to be John Holden's Thread

1. gmwilliams profile image82
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/9099083.jpg
    John Holden, one of the more illustrious and vocal hubbers here, have some ideas regarding the current sociopolitical and socioeconomic condition of America, England, and in general, the capitalistic/free enterrpise system.  Mr. Holden, what are YOUR suggestions for improving the current sociopolitical and socioeconomic systems in America and England?    If one is interested, one can join Mr. Holden in what will be quite a lively discussion.    Mr. Holden, HAVE at it, dear sir!

1. John Holden profile image61
      John Holdenposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Grace, I think even fairly irregular visitors to these forums will have a good idea of what I think, just as we all have a good idea of what you think.

I see no point in reiterating for the sake of reiteration.

2. gmwilliams profile image82
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

This forum is dedicated to you. You run and own this forum.  It's YOUR call, I outta here. OWN it, man!

3. John Holden profile image61
    John Holdenposted 2 years ago

No you don't shuffle me off into a quiet backwater so easily.

gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

OWN this forum.  This forum is YOURS to start any type of discussioin YOU WISH!
      http://s2.hubimg.com/u/9099233.jpg

I'm quite happy, and fully occupied, commenting on the threads of others thank you.

gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

OWNERSHIP is part of what being fully human is all about.  Don't you want OWNERSHIP over your life,John.  Don't YOU want something to call YOUR OWN?   Are YOU a LEADER, an IN CHARGE person?

Oh I own my life.
            If you think these forums in any way represent life then you are wrong.

working