jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

ELIZABETH WARREN FOR PRESIDENT

1. maxoxam41 profile image81
    maxoxam41posted 2 years ago

LET US NOT WAIT FOR THE ELITE TO DECIDE WHICH PUPPET WE WILL ELECT FOR THEIR INTERESTS, LET'S IMPOSE OUR CANDIDATE : ELIZABETH WARREN. Bush, Obama, Clinton have one goal the interest of the corporations. Why would we elect candidates that will obey to their desiderata? Why not as CITIZENS of our beloved country take the power back by IMPOSING them our candidate, the candidate for the people : ELIZABETH WARREN. Your opinions?

1. GA Anderson profile image86
      GA Andersonposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Well, If you think Elizabeth Warren is the candidate for the people, then maybe you should look a little deeper into why she is getting such a boost from the Obama administration.

GA

maxoxam41posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Do I sound ingenuous? The only candidates that will make me vote would be Warren and Ron Paul. I have to acknowledge that it bothers me a little that she is a democrat. My ideal would be a neutral candidate. But I won't vote for the democrats with Hillary, Obama is Bush and I don't want a Clinton that is the continuation of Obama. She proved us that what she is. From now on Warren is my candidate and nobody else. It is not because Obama's court is seducing her that she will fall in the trap. After all he fooled us very well.

1. GA Anderson profile image86
          GA Andersonposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I certainly applaud you for finding a non-mainstream candidate you can support. In my opinion, prior to her newly found presidential aspirations Elizabeth Warren stood her convictions honestly, and had my support. But after watching a few of her 2014 appearances and positions I have concluded she has become a party flack that will be held up as an alternative to Hillary.

My opinion is that she has sold her soul to the party and no longer has my support. She is positioning herself as Obama-lite.

GA

maxoxam41posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Then what will be the alternative since you pondered on the problem?

2. rhamson profile image76
      rhamsonposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Unless the GOP gets its a$$ in gear it will unfortunately be Billary..... er Hillary.

working