VP Joe Biden Regarding a Vice Presidency Position "Isn't it a b....h!"

1. GA Anderson profile image87
    GA Andersonposted 2 years ago

Speaking at a Harvard event, VP Joe Biden said this;

"The latest Bidenism came Thursday night at Harvard University's Institute of Politics, when a questioner introduced himself as the vice president of the student body.

"Isn't that a b....?" a smiling Biden said. "I mean ... excuse me. The vice president thing."

Hah! Of course he did not say "B period period period period," he let loose with the dreaded un-PC B-word. I can just hear your responses now...

But I bet mine will surprise you.

I like Joe Biden. I like his unpretentious candor and honesty. He speaks like normal people speak. I also believe, whether you agree with him or not, he is a truthful politician.

And, even if indelicately put - isn't he right?

Here is the video link if interested:
    Joe Biden gets colorful on being a VP [VIDEO]

What say you?

1. Old Poolman profile image82
      Old Poolmanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Believe it or not, I like Joe Biden also.  If I was throwing a BBQ for politicians I believe he is the only one I might invite.  It is a shame that Joe has been locked in a closet these past 6 years.  I think he could have offered some old time wisdom and advice to our President that would have helped.

I'll bet many of your readers have an uncle just like Joe.  A guy that most everyone likes even though he tells it like it is.

1. GA Anderson profile image87
        GA Andersonposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Glad to see you pop-in Old Poolman, and judging by this topic, (Joe's "Bidenism"), I think Old Joe's comment shows he is feeling a little frustration from all this closet time on Pres. Obama's watch.