North Korean detainee reunites with family in Ohio

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 2 years ago

Ohio (AP) — An American arrested and held for nearly six months in North Korea for leaving a Bible at a nightclub returned home to Ohio on Wednesday to tears of joy and hugs from his wife and surprised children.
    There was no immediate explanation for the release of Fowle, who was whisked to the U.S. territory of Guam before heading back to his wife and three children in Ohio. … ar-BBayXMf
    At last,some good news. He was originally arrested for leaving a Bible in a nightclub.Is N. Korea softening up?Did Obama make an offer they couldn't refuse?

1. rhamson profile image76
      rhamsonposted 2 years ago in reply to this

....Did Obama make an offer they couldn't refuse?

Maybe something will eventually surface. Remember the seven hostages that were released in Iran in the eighties. We did not know then that there was an arms deal that included the Israelis and Nicaraguans. After much investigation Reagan came clean with it even though many documents were destroyed and denials of illegality were claimed. They all (presidents) have a little dirt in their DNA.

2. maxoxam41 profile image79
      maxoxam41posted 2 years ago in reply to this

"Only a bible?" fortunately I am NOT as gullible as you are. What about a version that seems more REALISTIC? A navy seal for instance in North Korea would make more sense than the version you've been fed. And if you have a doubt as for my version why not question yourself? What was an American doing in North Korea? I would understand if he was Dennis Rodman...