jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

KUWAIT BANS EUROPEAN COUNTRIES DEALING WITH ISRAEL (FINALLY)

1. maxoxam41 profile image79
    maxoxam41posted 2 years ago

Al-Quds reported that the Municipality of Kuwait decided earlier to exclude French company Veolia from a huge contract for solid waste treatment, valued at $750 million, because of its involvement in Israeli projects contrary to international law. It is also “excluding Veolia from any future projects,” following an appeal from the National Boycott Committee.
    Who's next? Finally some accountability and it had to come from an Arab country, shame on us for not initiating the movement!
    Your opinion on this historical event?

1. rhamson profile image76
      rhamsonposted 2 years ago in reply to this

This calls for a link.

1. maxoxam41 profile image79
        maxoxam41posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Why don't you go to globalresearch.ca?

1. rhamson profile image76
          rhamsonposted 2 years ago in reply to this

And look under what? Two can play this game. If you make an assertion you should be specific in its source by giving the specifics to your claims. Otherwise I may misinterpret your post based on my research and not yours.

2. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 2 years ago

"Yet while this expulsion was near the order of magnitude of the Palestinian 1948 flight (estimated by the Israeli government at 550,000-600,000 and by the Arab League at 700,000),[2] driving PLO chairman Yasser Arafat to declare that "what Kuwait did to the Palestinian people is worse than what has been done by Israel to Palestinians in the occupied territories,"[3] it was largely ignored by the international community with neither the U.N. Security Council nor the General Assembly doing anything to assist the newly displaced refugees and punish their ethnic cleanser."

http://www.meforum.org/3391/kuwait-expels-palestinians

It would appear that Kuwait is one of the evil nations, right up there with America.

1. Quilligrapher profile image91
      Quilligrapherposted 2 years ago in reply to this

^5 Excellent post!
      http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6919429.jpg

2. maxoxam41 profile image79
      maxoxam41posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Unfortunately it was an Israeli source so excuse-me if I don't find it relevant. Maybe a lack of objectivity?

working