jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

What is your synopsis of Black nationalists who strongly portend that

1. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/11976033.jpg
    Blacks in America are slated for genocide in one way or another, particularly through manufactured diseases such as ebola and AIDS.   Some pundits strongly assert that covert warfare is occurring between Blacks and Caucasians which will result in the ultimate genocide of the latter population if they remain unaware regarding their race consciousness.

It is their contention that Blacks elect not to be cognizant of the dangerous racial climate in America, preferring to blend with the dominant culture who actually holds the former in disdain.  They argue that Black success is just an illusion of inclusion.  They contend that only a small percentage of Blacks are allowed to succeed in American society while the majority of Blacks aren't.  They maintain that the majority of Blacks WILL NEVER be successful in America and it is time for them to separate from the dominant society and to establish their own mode of success based upon an Afrocentric model.

Many of these nationalists maintain that this genocidal practice is happening through the mass implementation of prison systems, the tracking of Black children into special education, and in general creating abysmal socioeconomic conditions in the Black community with the intent purpose of creating a permanent underclass and powerless in the Black population.  Do you contend that this is true or an exaggerated conspiracy theory?

1. God shet profile image60
      God shetposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Something like that is (perhaps) happening in India right now. The Blacks there (lower castes) are trying to monopolize the Caucasians (upper castes) ~ as the 'upper castes' have become almost like a minority, in terms of the population there.

2. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 2 years ago in reply to this

How can it be anything other than just another failed conspiracy theory?  There is no evidence either ebola or aids was manufactured anywhere with the aim of spreading the disease (it HAS been grown with cure research in mind).  People create their own socioeconomic societies, not someone else.

gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

YOU and I know this.   However, there are those who love to play the race game and to manipulate others to hatred/blame instead of accessing their particular situation and taking responsible action.  These Black nationalists are on the same level as the White supremacists.  When WILL people learn?

3. Credence2 profile image86
      Credence2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Grace, what's with the Molotov cocktail?  Covert warfare, I doubt it. We all struggle to survive, the issue is much more social and economic class than race. Genocide? Let's not be melodramatic.

I don't regard the racial climate as particularly menacing relative to any time in the recent past. Those on the separation tract represent extremes of the Caucasian and AA communities and are not to be taken seriously. Outside of the melanin, I have as much in common with Africa as I do with the  Arctic Eskimo. I am American, centuries removed from the African continent. When I attended the Univ in Colorado, those students from African nations were aware of that distinction and made it quite clear.

Before we talk about what monolithic group is denying our ethnic group opportunities, we have to clean our own house first. Are we doing our best to take advantage of what opportunities are available? It is possible, I always got what I wanted if I worked hard enough, including a touch of patience. While the economic conditions have deteriorated over the last few years, much of what I have said is still true.

Before we talk about theoretical conspiracies, let's first get a handle on what is tangible and obvious to us all. The problem of turning people into pawns go far beyond race and is a danger for any of us that are not of top 1 percent, regardless of race. You gotta 'bottle the acid'.

It's good to hear your synopsis of the situation at hand.  I do not believe that there is so-called overt/covert warfare between factions of humankind.  Both extremists whether Caucasian or Black are indeed rare; most people are hopeful for a better, more inclusive racial climate.   They see the improvements that America has made over the decades.

4. ahorseback profile image48
      ahorsebackposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Wow , I don't even know where to go with this one !  " Blacks in America are slated for genocide" ,whew !  Yes ! Everyone knows that America created the following ,  AIDs , Ebola , slavery , war , genocide , smallpox , and even  measles . Don't forget  , crime  , the common cold ,   sniffles ,  pimples and yes , even  the common skin rash .   And all of it was just simply to destroy peoples of other races !    Of course it all began because  we simply don't like  other skin colors . .......Jesus  ,, excuse my  shock and awe  but  will people like you  go to no ends to bait  everyone into race issues using anything ..........for a topic? I think those of you who are race-baiters should go back to history classes and actually pay attention in class this time .    You may learn that  hatred for others begins in the heart and not in a country , especially America .

No, it isn't me at all, ahorseback.The discussion was what is your synopsis of Black nationalists who strongly portend that Blacks in America are slated for genocide in one way or another, particularly through manufactured diseases such as ebola and AIDS?  I was looking at youtube and was quite shocked at what these Black nationalists and so-called Pan-Africanists are saying regarding the situation of Blacks in America.  Three names come to mind.  These pundits are indicating that Blacks in America are slated for genocide in one way or another.  These nationalists maintain that ebola and AIDS are manufactured for the purpose of annihilating Blacks.

They further portend that genocide is the main reason why many Black children are relegated into special education with the purpose of increasing the prison population.   I feel that this is far fetched.  I just wanted to alert that there are Black nationalists out there who state such conspiracy theories and are using the racial divide.  I am not a racist but a universalist who believe that there is only ONE race- HUMAN!  Such racial hatred will never solve anything, I just wanted to expose these Black nationalists for what they really ARE!  It is SAD really!

2. word55 profile image78
    word55posted 2 years ago

Sometimes, you must ignore the ignorant. Diseases are not manufactured.

working