jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Pakistan

1. Writer Fox profile image80
    Writer Foxposted 2 years ago

More than 100 children were massacred by the Taliban today in Pakistan.  I know we have Hubbers in Pakistan.  Please tell us what is going on there.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … istan.html

1. oceansnsunsets profile image90
      oceansnsunsetsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Oh wow, how absolutely horrifying.  My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.  This is so bad, my mind wants to consider if it could not be real, over that it is.  Also, as bad as things have been, at what point do you realize or wonder that things aren't just getting way worse and worse?  Like a spiraling out of countrol, snowball effect?  Any of the children left living now have to carry the weight of this in their memory and emotions and suffer from ptsd at least, for their future?  God help us....

2. Credence2 profile image85
      Credence2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

barbarism and savagery seems a fundamental part of human existence much like my hand is an appendage of my body.

2. Sed-me profile image84
    Sed-meposted 2 years ago

So heartbreaking.

3. Writer Fox profile image80
    Writer Foxposted 2 years ago

The death count is now 132 children.

1. Sed-me profile image84
      Sed-meposted 2 years ago in reply to this

God help them! Thank you for sharing this story.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

...and yet, when guys who commit acts like this get "tortured" by the CIA, we're supposed to feel bad for them.

(shakes head) Good Lord. Stop the planet, I want to get off....

1. alikhan3 profile image91
      alikhan3posted 2 years ago in reply to this

6 terrorists entered the " ------- Public School " in morning seemingly having full information about the college timetable, they went directly into the college auditorium where a seminar on first aid was being conducted. And Then Straight Fire.

Souls fell one after the other .... pilling up at the auditorium exits.

I don't have words to fully describe the picture ....... rather I should not fill your imagination with blood.

leave all aside, Even the Afghan Taliban have condemned the Attack ....... God known what menace is ravaging the existence of Pakistani Nation.

working