Leftee vs. Rightee

1. shesavette profile image61
    shesavetteposted 7 years ago

While most of the information about politics on main stream media has a distinct lanolin smell and a cream colored tapestry appeal, young people out there everywhere are getting duped.  Frankly, the obsurbity of lies and self promotion of so called leaders (Obama, Bush and many others) distorts what really matters to the very fabric of our citizenship.

Yes folks, the wool has now been offically put in place, front row seat for our eyes only.  Let's really think about this left or right.  Haven't you noticed it always ends up with the same outcome.  Wars, economy troubles, oil greed.  Seems to me left or right is just advocating one thing....to take more of your money.
    Isn't it time to say I refuse to play such old tricks anymore.  Isn't it time to say no more games.  Isn't it time to say my money is mine and big government can shove it.

Well when the bow breaks, the cradle will fall, and it has fallen.  The truth is, there is no Leftee or Rightee just pointless infinitesimal differences that lead to the same thing.  Why aren't we bombarded with our Constitiutional rights everyday, instead of the lies of our leaders?  I feel robbed of my right to be able to stand up and expose the real truth without having some thug shut me up.  Someone out there right now is exercising there constitutional right for free speech, or protesting a wrong doing against another and almost always it is downplayed or even labeled as being a conspiracy theorist.  Think about this one, without conspiracy theorists like George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and many many others I wouldn't be sitting here right now writing about my conspiracy.  Leftee, Rightee...I think this time I demand the truth.

2. Make  Money profile image70
    Make Moneyposted 7 years ago

Yeah we could all deal with a good dose of truth these days.