jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Is Hubpages liberal, conservative or neutral?

1. mio cid profile image66
    mio cidposted 2 years ago

Do you think  Hubpages leans conservative, liberal,or does it present a neutral platform for all points of view?

1. bBerean profile image61
      bBereanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I suspect they feel strongly both ways.  wink

1. NateB11 profile image92
        NateB11posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I do believe you have the highest Hubber score I've ever seen. Good stuff. Clever.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

There are people of all political views here.

1. mio cid profile image66
        mio cidposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You are right that there are people of all political views here, and the staff is neutral as far as the way the site is run. Unfortunately the writers as is usually the case are more aggressive and angry  proportionately to how far to the right their political views are.

2. Rik Ravado profile image92
    Rik Ravadoposted 2 years ago

Clearly the staff have no bias.  We are just a 'random' collection of people (who like writing) with a broad spectrum of views.  Are gardeners liberals or cooks fascist? smile

3. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

Despite accusations from various "sides" I have never seen Hubpages do anything but require users to follow the terms of service.

4. Kierstin Gunsberg profile image98
    Kierstin Gunsbergposted 2 years ago

I've always thought it was pretty neutral. That's what I love about Hubpages!

5. NateB11 profile image92
    NateB11posted 2 years ago

I agree with others. It's a site for writers, with a very decent platform for writing for pleasure and/or money. It's been my feeling that admin encourages writing, and writing of all kinds.

6. ahorseback profile image44
    ahorsebackposted 2 years ago

Hub pages is perfect !   I am always amazed at how lenient , how  neutral hub pages is , the forums get a little wild at times . It is , however  us writers and readers that have the usual bias' !........I don't believe I've ever found a better place to be than  here .

1. Castlepaloma profile image25
      Castlepalomaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

liberal or conservative

Two wings of the same bird
      Both predators and scavengers ,that will eat anything

Neutral

1. NateB11 profile image92
        NateB11posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Well-said.

working