Girl, 5, dies after being thrown from bridge; father arrested

1. Fred Arnold profile image60
    Fred Arnoldposted 21 months ago … nto-water/

This is the kind of story that makes me hate people. And these types of stories always seem to come out of the state I live in. Yay, Florida pride!

1. Shades-of-truth profile image86
      Shades-of-truthposted 21 months ago in reply to this

I heard that, on my way to our store the other morning. I could have cried. It happened just north of us, on the Sunshine Skyway Bridge. I used to drive over that bridge a lot, when my oldest son and his family lived in St. Petersburg. I cannot imagine someone doing that, and feel so badly for that little girl, whose dad did the heinous deed. One of the people she should have been able to trust, took her life - it is beyond sickening.

2. TeacherTales profile image80
    TeacherTalesposted 21 months ago

Why is it that people want to leave it in gods hands when they hurt others? Why not leave yourself in the hands of God and let God take care of others on his own. People are so desperate to blame someone other than themselves they will grasp at anything they can find. When you act, that's not God, that's you!! Take responsibility!! This man killed his daughter because he was too big of a coward to kill himself!