jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Ask Jess!

1. relache profile image84
    relacheposted 2 years ago

Any content that promotes marijuana is a violation of Google's AdSense policies (as they stand at this time), so you are probably going to find that 1) not many people here are going to talk about that topic with you because they don't want to jeopardize their accounts and 2) it probably won't be too long before you find all your pro-marijuana content has been unpublished by the moderators.

I live in Washington State, so I have both a personal opinion and an understanding how I have to put up with certain Internet earning concessions.

2. Jessica Kyees profile image76
    Jessica Kyeesposted 2 years ago

Well as I do not have my account linked with Google AdSense I do not see an issue with them.
    and if my content contained violations it would be removed and not published don't you think?

1. Shades-of-truth profile image86
      Shades-of-truthposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Jessica, Relache was trying to be helpful, so you would not have a warning, or have your content removed. I don't think it matters if Google approves, as you do not have your account linked with AdSense, but Hub Pages might not approve.

3. Jessica Kyees profile image76

Oh yes I understand, and thank you sir, but I am simply saying why is my content being published and not flagged for violation?

smile First of all, I am a "ma'am", and secondly - here is an old forum link that may help:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/112125

4. Jessica Kyees profile image76

I know you are a ma'am, I was saying thank you to the man who commented previous to you.

Jessica, I do believe relache is also a woman.

5. Jessica Kyees profile image76

This is getting comical...

Some of the discussion threads are comical!

working