jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Hey All!

1. RKHenry profile image80
    RKHenryposted 7 years ago

I just recently read a hub, by one of my favorite hubpage authors
    Hal Licino.  I found this to be very interesting.  So I thought I'd give them a shout out and paste their link here, so if you haven't read this, you could.  I think its a very good idea and Hal has a point about our democratic process being a little out dated.  Thanks all.

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Simple-Answ … dium=email

2. bgamall profile image87
    bgamallposted 7 years ago

Leo Strauss, father of the neocons taught Paul Wolfowitz at the University of Chicago. He also was followed by Irving Kristol and his son, William Kristol of Fox News, cofounder of PNAC.

Leo Strauss believed that you keep the form of democracy but that you (the elite) lie to the masses. Wolfowitz did that very thing when he said there were WMD in Iraq. He did so to mask the point he was making in Europe at the same time, that Iraq was swimming on a sea of oil.

Then he went to the World Bank. The international bankers run the system. Democracy and national sovereignty are a pipe dream.

It doesn't matter who is president, the Larry Summers types get millions from Hedge Funds, then raid the treasury in order to protect those hedge funds and their counterparties, the big banks. It is a rigged system and a crony corrupt, disgusting raid on the middle class.

Oh yeah. And PNAC called for a new Pearl Harbor on their website one full year prior to 9/11. Funny how what they wanted happened! Hmmmm.

3. Make  Money profile image70
    Make Moneyposted 7 years ago
  4. bgamall profile image87
    bgamallposted 7 years ago

Nice video. Everyone should take the time to see it.