jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Lady gets her a** kicked at a movie theater for telling them to shush.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image84
    Stevennix2001posted 2 years ago

According to various news sources, a woman gets her a** kicked for telling a bunch of kids to pipe down while they were watching "Furious 7" at the movie theater.    Apparently, the kids were making way too much noise to where it became something of a distraction, so the lady kindly asked them to keep their voices down. 

And in retaliation for her asking them to keep quiet, they beat her up.  what are your thoughts on this?

by the way, here's a link to know more about this situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjIQDvpkFfQ

2. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

Hooligans like these have ruined the movie-going experience. They're why I haven't set foot in a movie theater since 2007 and have no plans to return anytime soon.

3. Sed-me profile image83
    Sed-meposted 2 years ago

We all know the thugs did a horrible, terrible thing, I just have one question. What possessed anyone over the age of 18 to see Fast and Furious 7.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image94
      FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Over 18? Hell, I'd say over the age of 12.

2. janesix profile image61
      janesixposted 2 years ago in reply to this

What I don't get is how F&F made it to number 7 in the first place.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image84
        Stevennix2001posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Oh so I guess you probably won't believe that they're already working on an 8th one as we speak.  In fact, Universal Studios is already discussing the possibility of creating an expanded cinematic universe around the "Fast and the Furious" franchise; similar to what Marvel is doing with superheroes.  Don't ask me how that's supposed to work, but Universal is contemplating it, which isn't surprising considering that "Furious 7" is already on pace to join the billion dollar club at the box office.

3. Stevennix2001 profile image84
      Stevennix2001posted 2 years ago in reply to this

It's basically an "expendables" type film for a new generation.  Plus, there's various scenes of girls walking around half naked, with closeup shots of their butts and boobs.  I think that's probably the reason why.

working