Animal House II?: The sequel is not funny!

1. Credence2 profile image86
    Credence2posted 18 months ago

Friends, check out the link about a frat house that as "Dean Wormer" once said, 'has gone too far'.

Looking at what happened in Okla. recently, it basically shows the disrespect that the heir of privilege has for virtually everybody. The offense was outrageous and will bring a lot of pressure to bear to rein  these fraternities in.

We are all busy talking about riots and African-American people, but are these perps any better? They are showered in privilege and they still behave like animals. …

1. feenix profile image61
      feenixposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Hello, Credence,

As you may recall, I served two tours of duty in Vietnam as a US Army infantry-platoon leader and staff officer for the Commanding General of the 9th Infantry Division.

That said, I could not care less about the stupid, misguided and immature antics of a bunch of confused and ignorant youngsters. And one of the reasons why I feel that way is, I know that each of them is nothing but a cowardly little punk who has never even been in a good street fight.

In my opinion, vets like you and me should just ignore them -- and no action should be taken to discipline or shut down their fraternities.

After all, a whole lot of courageous, unselfish people like you and me served in the US Armed Forces to protect and preserve their right to be as stupid as they are.