jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

You......KNOW

1. gmwilliams profile image82
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12380558_f520.jpg
    There are so many videos out there alleging that someone has been to hell and........returned.  They even recorded "sounds" of hell.  There have been many videos of one South American teen who supposedly have visited hell many times.  One of the latest video is that of a minister who purportedly have been to hell and she even recorded the Song of Hell.  When will this hyperbolic hilarity cease?  It is beyond funny........

2. ahorseback profile image45
    ahorsebackposted 2 years ago

It's quite simple , All you have to do is play the song " Mary Had a Little Lamb " backwards at one 78 record speed , while drinking home-made dandelion wine and you will hear whatever you want to hear .

1. gmwilliams profile image82
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You made me laugh so hard, I ........... on myself.  Good one, ahorseback.

1. ahorseback profile image45
        ahorsebackposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I lot of forum dwellers think I'm a rather simple guy and yet - I mean ,just imagine the depth of this great ,great mind !................Please ?

Ummm ...please .....anyone ?

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
            Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years ago in reply to this

yours ya mean?

yes, great depths! big_smile

HA ! Thank you Kathryn .

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
                Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I should work for Honda, I know.

3. fpherj48 profile image83
    fpherj48posted 2 years ago

Hmmmm I don't know Grace.....I've not seen any videos about these alleged vacations to hell, but of course I shall now search for them.  I like Sat afternoon entertainment just as much as the next person.
    I guess it's all in how we perceive "hell"...or IF we perceive it at all.   
    In all my years upon this earth, I've translated all mention of hell as being right here, right now, in various circumstances and situations of living. 
    For instance I remember one job I had many years ago where all the employees called our workplace a "hell hole" and referred to our supervisor as Sinister Satan.  and it was HELL.  A few of my friends with very bad marriages believed they were living with the devil's spawn....but I never investigated.  I was too scared.

My sister was fond of saying certain people and things and events were "directly from Hell," but come to think of it, she never said WHERE that was.

Anyway Grace, I can't thank you enough for making me aware of these videos....You're a HELL of a buddy!!!
    LOL!!!!

4. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
    Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years ago

There is a place some refer to as the astral pits. Hieronymus Bosch visited there... just look at HIS artwork!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_th … dBosch.jpg http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hieronymus … _Bosch.jpg

5. ahorseback profile image45
    ahorsebackposted 24 months ago

I had a shocking and very recent encounter with the devil ,Soon to be made into a major motion picture !   Stay tuned .

working