jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Nuclear bomb stroke Yemen

1. maxoxam41 profile image78
    maxoxam41posted 23 months ago

Don't we have decency? By letting those warmongers dropping a nuclear bomb on Yemen we are allowing them to use them in any conflicts... Doesn't it bother you? After Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq, Syria, Yemen who's next? The West coast or the US east coast? After all, aren't we in Asian waters without any authorization? What will happen to the West coast if an US ship provokes China like it did in the Vietnam war if the nuclear weapon becomes a conventional weapon?
    Since I can't download the link, search on liveleak "nuclear bomb strikes Yemen".
    Shame on us.

2. psycheskinner profile image79
    psycheskinnerposted 23 months ago

I don't think it is at all clear yet what that bomb actually was.

maxoxam41posted 23 months ago in reply to this

Did you see it? High luminescence, mushroom-shaped... What else could it be?
      And the question is who is the owner of such a monstrosity? Two guilty parties, the US or Israel, given its affordability and its geographical proximity.
      Any critical mind among the pots and recipes on this platform?

1. psycheskinner profile image79
        psycheskinnerposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Yes, large detonations almost all have that the shape.

I personally don't know that/if that kind of luminosity is a calling card of a nuclear explosion.  It was my impression that when the detonation was a size that might or might not be nuclear, only measuring the fallout can show what it really was. 

Even the more credulous reports consider more than two options, most led with Saudi Arabia as the most plausible. I just don't have the background to be able to assess that, not being familiar with who does or might secretly have certain planes and munitions.

I find it telling that even Chossudovsky  (voted one of Canada's "nuttiest professors" and great lover of New World Order conspiracy theories) disclaims this story as "unconfirmed".

It is interesting that when you refer to Chossudovsky as a relevant source is only when he carries a nutty connotation. You are the proof that professors are believed when their version of what is factual coincides with ours.
          His opinion was "unconfirmed", does it mean that he is an expert?
          It is also interesting that every gullible brain believed Powell for his insight as for Iraqi weapons of mass destruction without any tangible proof, and the same person will refute what they will see with their own eyes! It is the power of propaganda...

3. Colin Quartermain profile image87
    Colin Quartermainposted 23 months ago

Been a while since school day physics, but aren't mushroom clouds a feature of any large explosion not just nuclear?

Isn't the mushroom shape proper to nuclear? Isn't a regular explosion closer to cumulo nimbus clouds versus mushrooms, if you are into details? Furthermore, I underlined two reactions, high luminescence and mushroom shape. You can't start a discussion avoiding one of the facts, can you?

working