jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

When Change is a Welcomed Guest

1. Jacqueline4390 profile image88
    Jacqueline4390posted 20 months ago

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12550033.jpg
    There are times when change is not only necessary but desperately needed. That tyrant of a supervisor finally moves on or it could be a relationship that you find no longer satisfying. If you wait long enough—time truly brings about a change and sometimes it is a very welcomed guest!

Can you think of an occasion when change was the best thing that ever happened? It may have seemed a little scary at first but later you found it to be very satisfying?

1. Quilligrapher profile image91
      Quilligrapherposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Being born was a bit scary but I adapted.
      http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6919429.jpg

2. Sherry Hewins profile image96
      Sherry Hewinsposted 20 months ago in reply to this

I got fired from a job once. It seemed awful at the time, but that job was really a dead end, and I ended up with a better one.

Jacqueline4390posted 20 months ago in reply to this

Change can make a wonderful difference ... once you get pass the unknown!

3. peachpurple profile image77
      peachpurpleposted 20 months ago in reply to this

i had a supervisor who stabbed  my back and got me fired. Hated her till now

4. Glenis Rix profile image85
      Glenis Rixposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Absolutely. At the age of 42, when I had two young children, a mortgage, and a hamster to support, I gave up an unrewarding job for a full-time HND in Business and Finance. At the end of two of the most enjoyable years of my life my career took off and so did my earnings.

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

5. MichalWrotter profile image60
      MichalWrotterposted 20 months ago in reply to this

When I was 19 years old. I decided to change my living. I moved from Czech Republic to Britain. I did not speak english at all. I had agreed job I was not sure about. It was a huge and scary step.  The result of that change was 10 years of living in UK, study english and meeting new people which made me to be person Who I am now.

Another Winner! Thanks for sharing your success!

2. Nitish Kaushal profile image60
    Nitish Kaushalposted 20 months ago

hello bby

working