Socioeconomic/Income" Disparity"

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 14 months ago
    To conservatives out there, what is your premise regarding the "issue" of socioeconomic "disparity"? Do you intend that each has received according to his/her qualifications?  Do you maintain that the so-called socioeconomic disparity is a liberal/progressive ruse to distribute income "more equally" regardless of education, experience, and qualifications?  Do you further contend that this so-called socioeconomic disparity is a cover for hatred of the more affluent classes?

2. ahorseback profile image54
    ahorsebackposted 14 months ago

There is no more of a  wealth disparity going on NOW in America  , than there ever was .    Yes, it is but the envious  desires  of the liberal,  motivationally  lazy semi-  intellectual   .   "Yes Virginia "- There have always been poor , underemployed , unemployed ,  unmotivated  , uneducated ,  envious of the kings  and all the kings ransom ! 

The greatest problem facing America  today is the overpopulation  of  those  seeking such  never before offered  government economic entitlements .  "I want more of what I don't have now , I don't want to wait and  I don't want to have  to earn it " ! 

There are more jobs in America  than ever ,  there are more qualified  seekers ,  but there are WAY more of those who  don't have the wherewithal  to know  anything  about involving  themselves in   a normal  sense of working motivation .

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 14 months ago in reply to this