jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

The Kim Davis Saga Yet Again

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 16 months ago

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12625557_f520.jpg
    According to Reuters  and the Kentucky Courier reports earlier today, !Kim Davis, the clerk who is against same sex marriage and intends to make her beliefs quite known is now joining the Republican Party. Ms. Davis, a former Democrat, believes that the Republican Party is more aligned with her anti-same sex marriage stance.   Well, this does not surprise me in the least.  Ms. Davis perhaps feel that the Democratic Party is becoming a tad bit radical for her taste!

1. Live to Learn profile image83
      Live to Learnposted 16 months ago in reply to this

If Trump gets the nomination maybe she can be his running mate. They'd make a great pair. Both being attention wh**es. It's either that or one of those low class reality shows in her future.

gmwilliamsposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Ms. Davis simply loves attention.   Clearly, she is living in her own universe.  She has a very authoritarian personality.  She believe that everyone should subscribe to her belief system or they are wrong.   Many conservative, dogmatic, and traditional religionists are like Ms. Davis unfortunately!

2. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 16 months ago

If the Republicans were smart they'd say "No thanks, that's OK, we don't want her," haha

3. Alternative Prime profile image86
    Alternative Primeposted 16 months ago

Well, there you go, and it's no surprise ~ This Media Mongrel clearly understands which party has Obstructed Gay Rights for decades ~ She belongs with Ted Cruz, Mutt Romney, Dr. Ben "Never Read the U.S. Constituion" Carson, Jed Bush, Carly F & the rest of the CONservative Clan ~

I said that Ms. Davis becoming a Republican does not surprise me in the least.  Ms. Davis is extremely conservative Republican.  The Republican party would suit her just fine.  Maybe she and Rush can have lunch together and compare notes.

1. Alternative Prime profile image86
        Alternative Primeposted 16 months ago in reply to this

I wouldn't be surprised if she, her attorneys, and CON Rush had already compared Con notes and devised a plan of action ~

At her little "Post-Jail" press conference her lawyers signaled a Non-Compliance Posture with regard to the court order which apparently states she cannot interfere with the process ~ 

Recent reports indicate she has indeed "Interfered" ~ Oh Boy, another surprise ~

4. Joyfulcrown profile image85
    Joyfulcrownposted 16 months ago

I was always surprised that she was Democrat.

Me too.  I thought that Ms. Davis was a stone cold Republican!

working