jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (19 posts)

As a conservative , electing Trump would put me over the edge !

1. ahorseback profile image49
    ahorsebackposted 15 months ago

If the rest of you voting fools elect Donald trump , I'm going to become the biggest , most flaming liberal you've ever seen ! Do you want that to happen ?  Imagine Ahorseback as your worst enemy .  I will also acquire a  Trump comb-over .

1. Michael-Milec profile image60
      Michael-Milecposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Quite interesting  statement. Are human characters that easily converted? Just wandering.

2. Stevennix2001 profile image81
      Stevennix2001posted 15 months ago in reply to this

Unless a miracle happens, then more  than likely you're going to see a presidential race between Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump once the primaries are settled.  Both obviously for different reasons, but still.

From following the DNP, it's fairly obvious the democratic party is rigging the election to give Hilary Clinton every possible chance she has to beat out Bernie Sanders or any other democratic candidate. 

As for the GOP, it seems like the whole Anti Establishment, and washington outsider stance, is sort of the "in thing" with politics (especially on the GOP) side of things, so that's why your seeing guys like Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina ( I think she's an outsider) and Donald Trump dominate the polls.  However, Trump has more money to play with though, and since he's  the only candidate that rich enough to run his own campaign without having to raise money, then that's only going to fuel his anti establishment sales pitch to the public.  Therefore, I'm not really surprised Trump is dominating the GOP polls, nor am I surprised to see Hilary still in the lead of the democratic party.

In fact, I predict Hilary Clinton will win the next election.  You heard it here first folks. I hate saying that because I'd rather see Bernie Sanders win, but Hilary is going to be the first female president.  You heard it here first.

1. colorfulone profile image85
        colorfuloneposted 15 months ago in reply to this

I have a close friend who has voiced that same prediction.  All the more reason to stay in faith.

2. colorfulone profile image85
    colorfuloneposted 15 months ago

What brought this on?  Are you getting nervous about a President Trump?

3. frantisek78 profile image86
    frantisek78posted 15 months ago

This dude's panicking. If the majority votes for Trump you're out of luck.

4. ahorseback profile image49

Actually No , I don't believe trump has a chance  , my intent was simply for the humor .  Trump cannot buy his presidency   ,I don't care how much money he has .        If a majority votes for Trump ,I'm all for  hiring  Putin for President !

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
      Kathryn L Hillposted 15 months ago in reply to this

I am quite sure Putin would do it for free.

5. colorfulone profile image85

My mind has been in a bit of a whirl over watching a video of  Mr. Trump being prayed for by some big name word and faith pastors.  They were laying hands on him in a holy way as they prayed the Word of God.  He seemed to be appreciative and receptive, and was responsive to touch people back in kind.

I thought it was funny only because Trump went on record saying that he doesn't like being touched.  I can understand that as I do not like being touched usually and certainly not by just anyone. 

Those highly respected pastors who prayed for Trump must know something I don't.

Exactly! - Trump knows "something" we do not know , the same as rest of the stories: the public - "we" know  just screened  news  of which the reigning clique wants us to know.

1. colorfulone profile image85
        colorfuloneposted 15 months ago in reply to this

We all see in part...until we are given more light to see. 
        smile  I wait for the next part.

6. ahorseback profile image49

I think Donald Trumps campaign is Gods way of saying to America

"  So ,  you're  all   infected with apathy  huh ?  Well ,watch what I do Now !  We'll see who cares and who doesn't  care at all about  America's future  , "

So he gives us  a fool ,Trump !

7. colorfulone profile image85

Trump spook common sense about the tie between the reoccurring mass murders that are increasing.  They are mentally ill people!    Psychopaths.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
      Kathryn L Hillposted 15 months ago in reply to this

What produces a psycho path?

Parents do by conception and birth of a child, causing either by(Creator's principle " up too the fourth generation"), or by  the gradual perception in family behavior, converasation, a selection of music, TV programs, - complete spiritual atmosphere dominated by demonic forces. .

8. ahorseback profile image49

Kathryn , would you please give him a call for all our sakes  !

9. colorfulone profile image85

I was surprised to learn that Trump has not spent any money on campaign ads because he gets so much coverage for free. If he ran ads, people would get trumped out with so much more coverage in their faces.

Great advantage of ' being ' himself.

10. ahorseback profile image49

The American public is  smarter than even Trump knows , Prediction ;  If trump hasn't backed out by next summer , I will be very surprised but  If he comes down to the nomination AND gets it , I will personally  make a call to Hillary and apologize for all my  conservative friends    !

working