jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

What the...!! How many crazies are out there?! (Oregon shooting)

1. IslandBites profile image86
    IslandBitesposted 13 months ago

Is this even real?!

Chat between the Oregon shooter and a bunch of idiots and crazies. Disturbing!

Anonymous Wed 30 Sep 2015 19:33:10 No.22785448 Report
    Quoted By: >>22785535 >>22787588,229 >>22787588,237
    I suggest you enter a classroom and tell people that you will take them as hostages. Make everyone get in one corner and then open fire.

Make sure that there is no way that someone can disarm you as it it possible. I suggest you carry a knife on your belt as last resort if someone is holding your gun.
    Anonymous Wed 30 Sep 2015 19:36:33 No.22785535 Report
    Quoted By: >>22785606 >>22785618
    Thanks. Keep me in your prayers
    Anonymous Wed 30 Sep 2015 19:39:20 No.22785597 Report
    You might want to target a girls school which is safer because there are no beta males throwing themselves for their rescue.

Do not use a shotgun. I would suggest a powerful assault rifle and a pistol or 2x pistols. Possibly the type of pistols who have 15+ ammo

2. colorfulone profile image89
    colorfuloneposted 13 months ago

Breaking: is 3 people killed outside of City Hall in Inglis, Florida.

3. Paul Wingert profile image80
    Paul Wingertposted 13 months ago

Typical day in Somalia... ooops I mean the United States.

4. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 13 months ago

I think airing those ridiculous conspiracy theories is disrespectful to the families of the undeniably real people who died.

1. IslandBites profile image86
      IslandBitesposted 13 months ago in reply to this

I agree, not to mention incredibly childish and ridiculous.

5. PrettyPanther profile image88
    PrettyPantherposted 13 months ago

I grew up in a small town 15 miles from UCC.  I spent my first two years in college at UCC and know people who work there.  I now live in that same small town after moving back here last year to care for my aging parents, who have since passed away.

Having this happen to people you know and seeing your little town on the national news, hearing them repeatedly mispronounce "Umpqua," is an odd feeling that is hard to describe.  Watching people post ridiculous conspiracy theories is initially infuriating, but it is par for the course, and nothing but a reflection on them.

6. colorfulone profile image89
    colorfuloneposted 13 months ago

Chris Mintz's name is worthy of honorable mention.