jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

The republican debate last night was a farce .......what moderators ?

1. ahorseback profile image55
    ahorsebackposted 11 months ago

How shameful our news media has become , anyone that watched that "debate " would have to agree  that the "Moderators" ......What a Joke  !,  presented themselves and their questions like pure idiots .   I must make myself a promise to never watch these fools again .   I am glad that the candidates finally rebelled against the partisan  idiocy  as one !

1. colorfulone profile image87
      colorfuloneposted 11 months ago in reply to this

The liberal medias are corrupt.  Easy to see in the debts. 

I like how Ted Cruz gave the so called journalist a blast of truthfulness about themselves.  He won the debt on that.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMaVMfvoXJ0

All in all, I think the candidates did very well with the stupid questions they were asked by firing back on important issues.  They held their ground.  They told the truth about the Obama Administration, Kerry and Clinton (s) and the corrupt government.  They presented great ideas which would all be better than all of Obama's failed policies. They put the truth out there about what will happen of Hillary is president, and it would be much worse. 

I expected this out of the liberal media again. Clowns. Scumbags!   

Added:  Can you tell that it got me a little heated?  wink 
      Blood pressure is fine now.

2. oceansnsunsets profile image89
      oceansnsunsetsposted 11 months ago in reply to this

The debate was rather interesting to watch for the reasons you stated.  You could really sense the deep desire to trip up the candidates, demonize them, shame them, and the attempt to get them to go after each other.  Kasich took the bait quite handily, but maybe it was good overall, because it opened up the eyes of the other to the "game" going on.  It was a classic moment when Cruz finally shed light on all that was going on, in the way he did.  It was very telling on the faces of the moderators. 

As much of a bomb as it turned out to be for CNBC, I still felt a little bad for the moderators in case they weren't on board with the line of questioning they received because it was so badly written and not fact checked, etc.  So much time had to be wasted saying things were not the case, not true, and just slime ball tactics overall.  When a question came that wasn't like that, it was almost like a breath of fresh air to just get a legitimate question. 

Notice too, that they seemed to think the questions were just more statements or indictments against a candidate that could not possibly be "countered" with anything.  WHEN the candidate did try to counter, they didn't want to hear it, lol.  It was very transparent.  It was like the questions weren't questions, they didn't want the candidate to right them on their wrong statements or behaviors. 

It was great to see it be turned on its head, rightly so.  Again, this is how truth and reason and logic and morals work together to always come out on top.  Everything else must take a back seat to those things, so anyone on the wrong side is bound to be embarrassed.  That makes sense.

2. colorfulone profile image87
    colorfuloneposted 11 months ago

Some of the most insulting questions asked by the liberal media last night at the GOP debt. 

'Are you a comic-book villain?'

'Can you do math?'

'Will you insult two people over here?'

'Why don't you resign?'

'Why have your numbers fallen?'

They actually asked these questions.  That's amazing when there are political issues that should be asked of people who are running for president.  Issues that people care about. 

That's the liberal media and the Washington cartel.  .

1. ahorseback profile image55
      ahorsebackposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Absolutely !  And the sad part ; voting  liberals cannot see through the Bull****,   It is a very dangerous political atmosphere when a people  cannot  decide for themselves , where, what ,and why the real issues  of America are totally ignored , by  a "free " media .   Talk about a half  a**ed  sense of vigilance to truth .

3. colorfulone profile image87
    colorfuloneposted 11 months ago

The Republican National Committee sent a letter to NBC News.  They will be losing a lot of money, but I suppose they are getting paid off well by liberal supporters like Soros. 

"I write to inform you that pending further discussion between the Republican National Committee (RNC) and our presidential campaigns, we are suspending the partnership with NBC News for the Republican primary debate at the University of Houston on February 26, 2016. The RNC’s sole role in the primary debate process is to ensure that our candidates are given a full and fair opportunity to lay out their vision for America’s future. We simply cannot continue with NBC without full consultation with our campaigns.

The CNBC network is one of your media properties, and its handling of the debate was conducted in bad faith. We understand that NBC does not exercise full editorial control over CNBC’s journalistic approach. However, the network is an arm of your organization, and we need to ensure there is not a repeat performance." ...

4. ahorseback profile image55
    ahorsebackposted 11 months ago

On Sirius Radio news programs  ,  I can instantly tell which party affiliation they are !   Serious , objective ,   moral , ethical  news reporting  is a thing of the past .   "Selling Newspapers  ", is more important than truth ever was to the media  ? But hey , we keep "buying  it "!