I have gladly re-joined the NRA !

1. ahorseback profile image55
    ahorsebackposted 10 months ago

And I may even purchase an AR-15.        First I have never understood all the controversy about guns ,  there is no correlation between  the increase of  crime and the use of guns in a crime .In fact they have dropped for over twenty years .     I have always been a fan of history and a collector of primitive weapons  relating to history .  Bottom  line , all of the controversy  surrounding guns and the second amendment has picked my interest in  the political agenda's of presidential candidacies . Question for you all , Why do you think the gun, second amendment controversy comes up at every election cycle ?  Hmmmmm?      ,.........because Americans have a collectively short memory  cycle for the reality of  real and important  political issues  .

I want to thank  all of the anti-gun ,anti- second amendment people  for picking my interest in something besides the single shot , single action ,  black powder weapons I have enjoyed  ,  this whole "assault weapon " thing is really starting to interest me .