jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (19 posts)

Is Presidential impeachmet going to be a probability ?

1. ahorseback profile image48
    ahorsebackposted 13 months ago

Or is almost every move Pres. Obama makes being totally ignored by a media that has flown the coupe of  majority  influences?    I'm almost shocked that that ONE word hasn't been even discussed on right wing talk shows?    I actually listen to TWO sides of the issues but man ........I'm shocked .

1. colorfulone profile image85
      colorfuloneposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Obama deserves impeachment because of his reckless rhetoric, insane prison reform, release of terrorists from Gitmo, immigration reform and lawless unilateral executive amnesty for illegal aliens just to name a few.  GOP leaders (tongue in cheek) and The House are afraid of the backlash.  The media may be as well. 

I guess its SHOCK or is it UNBELIEF?  wink 
      It gets my a-shaking!

2. Credence2 profile image84
      Credence2posted 13 months ago in reply to this

Impeachment? Funny that I have never heard about any serious consideration of this from either side of the isle. Perhaps, it is just one of the many illusive fantasies dreamed of by the Right. I wouldn't put much faith in it though, the President's term ends in a little more than a year. What the GOP wanted to do and failed over the last 7 years, I doubt that they can do in one year.

3. GA Anderson profile image85
      GA Andersonposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Probably not to your first question, and maybe there is a reason for that to the last..

It is probably a safe bet that you could list a lot of reasons for your thought, but to start the ball rolling... What do you think is the most serious single impeachable action he has taken? (let's exclude gun issues, as they are already well represented)

GA

2. ahorseback profile image48
    ahorsebackposted 13 months ago

President Clinton was almost impeached for lying !   and for what , about  "I did not have sexual relations  with that woman ".......Does .Anything about this  abhorrent silence bother you at all  ?

ahorsebackposted 13 months ago in reply to this

The simplicity in  deception about the five Gitmo  prisoner swap for one US army  deserter ?

The absolute inciting of rioting over non-existent " racial " issues .

The ignoring of Islamic  radical infiltration of civilian America ?

Trying to incite  constitutional change instead of protection of the second amendment , the first ?

3. rhamson profile image76
    rhamsonposted 13 months ago

I hope not as it would be another great distraction where Congress has an excuse to not get anything done.

They might as well cancel Christmas in Washington because they can't find three wise men.

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 13 months ago in reply to this

lol

4. Alternative Prime profile image86
    Alternative Primeposted 13 months ago

WHY not Get Em' on that "Kenya Connection" thing ?? ~ He WASN"T even Born here in the United States !!! At least that's what 30% of Republicans STILL  THINK ~ smile ~ When he was a small CHILD he was runnin' around in a Home Stitched Extra-Long Loin Cloth but as sure as I'm sitting here, it WASN"T in HAWAII ~ smile ~

Somebody's HOLDING that Crucial Piece of EVIDENCE that Proves this as FACT, how can we find it ????

ahorsebackposted 13 months ago in reply to this

So lets just say for your sake , this president hasn't done one thing wrong ?   He's perfect ........wow what a perfectly  P.C. Response.!

5. colorfulone profile image85
    colorfuloneposted 13 months ago

The House is forming a sub committee to investigate Obama for helping the Islamic State.

1. rhamson profile image76
      rhamsonposted 13 months ago in reply to this

If they can't even prove he isn't a US citizen where will that charade go? How many votes have they had to repeal Obama care and what has happened? This waste of time and energy with these childish games has only taken us backwards. This government is irrelevant and should be abolished as it helps nobody but the rich who have all the money they need anyway.

Term limits, publicly financed campaigns and lobby reform is our only hope for self government.

Thank you, rhamson!  I always welcome reading your honest opinions.  "Term limits, publicly financed campaigns and lobby reform is our only hope for self government."   You remain consistent and that is admirable of a person who is trustworthy to say what they mean and mean what they say.  Its people like you that will not fall for anything because you know what you know and believe its true.

I appreciate the kind comments but have you gone to termlimitsforuscongress.com and signed the petition? It is free and non partisan. We can clear the criminals out without their approval!

Yes, I did sign the petition for Term Limits For Congress.  I follow them on Facebook and made sure to share that petition once again.  I hope we can get those corrupt career politicians out.

Thank you and keep spreading the word! I find that some people I tell are apathetic to the idea without investigating it citing nothing will make Congress change its own self through elections. As you know the elections are only dismally participated in by the other disenfranchised as a useless waste of time. Keep at them is all I can say so that we the American people can have a say in running our country.

6. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 13 months ago

Putting aside the lack of grounds, nobody is going to impeach a president with less then 6 months left of term, it takes longer than that to go through the process.

1. Alternative Prime profile image86
      Alternative Primeposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Exactly psycheskinner ~

Everyone knows, if republicans had even the slightest morsel of Credible Evidence, proceedings would have commenced Long Ago ~ They don't, and that means President Obama, a TOP Five Commander in Chief in the History of this nation, will serve out his term negotiating even more important achievements ~

Republicans however, need to be extremely careful with all these Frivolously Fraudulent Committees as well, the last republican instigated Benghazi "Witch-Hunt" only resulted in the Chairman, conservative Trey Gowdy contending with at least one Law Suit ~

working